Salam all. Well, I don't think there will be many people reading my post but I think there should be a few reading. Haha hopefully. I think my passion in writing or shall I say blogging will never die despite the existence of other social network apps like Facebook and twitter. Although my friends been complaining that I tweeted a little bit too often, but who cares. I just have this eternal love for twitting.
Hokay, I actually have heaps to scribble here. Still figuring out on how to put everything in words. Having too much in my head lately. Guess I just need to puke it out a bit. Hmm, where should I begin?
Maybe I should start with the biggest change that I've done in my life. Changing for the better me. Deciding to leave behind everything that I used to consider as "Fun" previously. I started my Hijab on the day of Arafah last Eid el Adha. That was indeed the tremendous change in me tho. I mean its no longer wearing Hijab just in Islamic occasions. Bet my sisters and cousins got what I exactly mean. Haha. But seriously, I felt my heart was easily moulded when I covered myself. Easily moulded as in I can actually feel the lights coming to my heart. Believe me, I have never been happier than that.
Life was pretty much chaotic before that. Hence, I guess Allah swt gave me darkness to bring me brightness. To his and only His path. Loves, I ain't trynna be some sort Usrah kinda kid, but you know I'm just sharing my experience.
My close friends surely know how crazy I was. Continuously seeking for fun things. Especially when weekend comes, I turned to be really hyped looking forward for exciting things to be done with friends. Roaming around and about. Day and night. But then I guess, what's happiness without blessings of Allah's swt? What's happiness when hanging out is way better than prostrating to Allah when the call for Salah alarmed you that it is time to Pray? Deep inside, when I was in my dark days, I never felt peace, and I was always in insecurity.
Al7amdolelah, all praise to Allah, I felt my heart opened for the righteous way. I may not be given the FULL HIDAYAH, maybe I was given just a bit, but inshallah I'll work to get it to the Fullest.