Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Well Spent Days !

Salam you guys,

How's everything going? hoping everything goes well for everyone. I've been alright, but a bit too tied up with Uni stuffs. Classes start to be giving pressures. Sighs! a good excuse for this late post? hihi.

Yesterday was well spent with my dearest, Sarah :) She's a saudi arabian friend of mine. A year elder, but married and she has a son 2 years old. So adorable and handsome! thats my little boyfie :)

We went to check out my Gym as she wanted to have a look before she sign up ! *fingerscross* Lol. At least i will be having friends to do gym with. Awwww I am missing Lauren. I used to do gym with her in Club Lime. arrghh the good old days. I am happy to be in Club Pink tho. NO MEN ALLOWED! hahahahha :) after gym, Sarah and I went to Civic and she wanna have pancakes, so we headed to the famous Pancake Parlour. Yumsss! Bumped into Christine who works there. Lol, wide connection of friends huh? From Civic, we took a bus to Belconnen, and did some silly shopping in KMART! Tryin to be such a saver! Indeed, we should. I got home like about 9pm :)


Iced Coffee + Iced Chocolate




The famous Pancake Parlour in Canberra



Civic :)


And I got me this :)

I'm like spending a day with a friend each day. Tuesday is always a Fransisca Day! hahah. we met up for Lunch in Sizzle Cafe in Uni just after my Strategic Management lecture. Had our laughing sesh!, you know girls kinda thangggggggggg! oh and oh, managed to gave the book ive been dying to let her read it! yeah! Allah Yahdiha, inshaAllah !




Lunch @ Sizzle Cafe, UC



Sleepy Morning Class Face


 I managed to drag her to the gym with me today at about 3-ish. Lol, we are so sore now. Our muscles must have surrendered. We had a FULL BLAST gym session today. Did everything in the gym. From cardio to strength workouts, and abs of course!  Well occupied! Yeay me :) al7amdulelah!



How girlish is my membership card, ay? ;)


Getting sore much, Babe? LOL!

Till then people, gotta hit the sack! Salam3aleikum :D