When I just couldn't sleep last night, I scrolled down my Facebook newsfeed and bumped into this Imam's page, Omar Suleiman who is based in the States. And tell you what, his Videos are interesting. I mean he has a good approach and humbleness to bring people and to open minds towards Islam.
I checked out his YouTube lectures as well. Well there are few short ones and long ones. All in all, I enjoy listening to him. He made it a lot easier as he's sharing his knowledge in English and translating the quranic and Hadith verses in English. Helps us the non Arab speakers to understand deeply about our religion.
He doesn't make Islam look so hard. Mashallah he made it look so interesting. So yesterday I happened to watch his vids entitled "Do You Want Paradise" . He mentioned the 3 types of perusing Jannah. And that's simply as easy as ABC. "WANT.ASK.ACT".
We should WANT paradise. When we want and desire paradise. We should ASK for it! How do we ask for it? Make du3a. As mentioned by Omar Suleiman, the paradise will pray for us every time we pray to be in paradise. Every time we pray to avoid the hellfire, the hellfire will pray for us too. Here's the du3a :
اللهم ادْخِلني جَنّة الفِرْدوس
Ya Allah, Grant me Jannatul Firdaus
Inshallah by practising this du3a daily, and doing what's asked by Allah and leaving what he dislike, InshaAllah, us ummah Muhammad saw can be in paradise! Yay!!!