Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Siraj Wahaj

Hello ;) and Salam !

I have been kinda busy these couple of days. Was tied up with assignments as well running daily errands.

I must say Canberra weather is just so unpredictable. It gets cold, hot, windy and so like ANYTIME! SubhanAllah. The power of Allah. Adapting to the weather change is never a *yeay* kinda thing for me as I never fail to be sick in that period of time.

Hokay hokay, haha. To make this post be beneficial to both you all and me, I highly recommend my fellow friends to do as written below ;

1) open www.youtube.com

2) in the search column, type in "Siraj Wahhaj"

3) find Fear and Hope by Siraj Wahhaj

4) try to listen and take and adapt the input from it, Inshaallah.

Siraj Wahhaj is one of the most known Imam in America. His lectures are indeed entertaining yet helping us to know more about Islam. He wasn't born Muslim, but I am so impressed by the knowledge of Islam he has now. MashaAllah. If he can understand the Quran, memorise the Quran and implementing what's in the Quran and Sunnah, I can do it too inshaAllah.

Psssss : sorry lovelies, been trying to link the YouTube vid right here but this Blogger application on my iPad doesn't have that features yet.