Hello all and Salam !
It's yaumul Jumaah. It's Friday. Yeay! May we all will be blessed by Allah swt inshaAllah :)
So what Imma crap in this post? Friends. Yeah friends. In my opinion, friends are the people who accepts you for who you are. Either you are bad or good. At least that's my definition of being friends people. I don't consider judgemental people as my friends. Why do you say you are a friend when you just judge? And sometimes even without getting to know one person deeply, someone can just judge on the very first impression. Sigh!
You guys, friends come and go in our lives. That's a fact. Only few stays in touch and still in strong bond. Some of them appear just in happy moments of yours and leave when you need them most. Another fact there. Like I've been having this cycle of friends coming and leaving ALWAYS. I only have few best friends. One from my high school, and couple in here Canberra. A few of good friends in Egypt. And that's it.
Sometimes you take someone as your best friend and one day you realised that they are gone! Once egypt students had the same holiday period as Australian semester break. So I thought to meet up with this one friend so badly. Called a lot of time. But reasons after reasons, I just had enough and I consider that gone.
I can't be all normal when I am badly half hearted or offended. Maybe others can, but I definitely Cant. I have this strong emotions in me that inhibit to portray some normal facial expression even tho I ain't in a good mood. I can't even talk normal. The least I can be is by replying texts with one word.
I appreciate friendship ALOT. And if I realise that I did a wrong thing, I would say sorry quickly. Even when someone telling me I'm wrong doing this and that, I would listen and yeah, if I'm wrong, I would say sorry. And I don't mind saying sorry first. There's a Hadith that says a stronger person isn't the one who win an argument, but who backs off from it.
But I am a normal human who has a heart and feelings. And I am a girl. So does that make sense that I have a sensitive heart?
I can be sorry all the time, but I am not a slave to please friends who dont even bother. I have to please God and my parents the most. And that's all about it.
To my best friend Kelly,
I've been missing you Heaps! Xx