Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Twitter & Kawen ?

Salam and hey y'all :)

It's half past one am now and I'm still up. Lol. Have yet to feel sleepy. But it's coming I think. Lol ;)

My Facebook passion is long gone. And my twitter addiction is declining as well. Good or bad thing? Is that a sign of ageing? Oh pleaseeee No! Instagram is just another thing. It's like a personal album comes diary? Haha.

But then I guess it's good that twitter addictions are actually going off by itself. And HELLO blogging again. I may never deny my love to blog. It was just sorta abandoned. I used to have more than 500 posts of writing over the years. But my ex boyfriend years ago, whom I refused to mention his name here, made me delete all of them. Silly ME! And to be honest, that why I can never leave a good memory of ending things with him. Because I felt my personal diary was taken over control. As in My BLOG. Does it make a good excuse?

I will just post another writing of why we can't be normal ever again MR NOT RIGHT. When my momentum comes.

Oh my my my, it seems like Musim mengawan back in Malaysia. My Facebook newsfeed and twitter timelines kept flooding with the word KAWEN. Haha. Since I'll be 23 this year, I start to receive these bombastical questions that can easily get yourself strangled. Like you know "Darl, bile Nak KAWEN?, dah Ada calon?". And I will just answer NOOOOOO. Especially when this KAWEN KAWEN thing is the main topic in my family now. Berderet please yang dah take turn! Lol. If friends, lagi la. been getting invitations every now and then. Yang dah Ada kids pun Ada okay! But I think I'll just chill out waiting for the right jejaka to arrive at the right time. Got what I mean? Haha ;) Let me fix myself before jadi someone's lady.

To those yang dah tunang or menunggu masa untuk naik pelamin or yang baru kawen, from the bottom of my heart, I pray all of you bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat, InshaAllah. Amin Ya Rabb ;)

P/s: excuse the randomn capital letters in between the words, this auto correct is annoying Imma say! Can any of the boys below be my right jejaka? Hahaha