Lovers,
I have just got a bit more to write.
So lately I have been getting questions on how I put on my Hijab or which style do I like and things like that. And some suggested me to do hijab tutorials. Big HAHA.
So this is my answer . I don't have any special way or methods on wearing my hijab. As I am wearing it like a normal person who twist the hijab and roll them over their heads. Lol. Nothing extravaganza. Cuz to be really frank, I don't fancy the trendy Hijab style. I love collecting Hijabs with various Colours and designs. But I keep the method and concept of wearing hijab as simple as I can. I dont really get into hijab trends or fashion like you can see some are big fan of the phenomenal HIJABEESSS OR HIJABSTERRR thang.
Befor you continue reading, I would apologise for my opinion that might offend any of you. I am still new in wearing hijab and covering myself, still learning to fix myself as a Muslem. Redeeming sins I've done. Praying that Allah will accept my taubah each and every second.
But one thing I remembered, I told myself once, if I am gonna wear hijab and cover myself one day, I would do it right. And now I am in the process to make it right.
Like what is the point covering your hair and your neck is not covered? What is the point wearing hijab and you are wearing short sleeves? What's the point wearing hijab and you re wearing super tight clothes on you? Like seriously, give a thought about it.
AbU Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance.
Sahih Muslim book 024, Hadith 5301.
From the Hadith above, there's a lot interpretation and deep meaning of things within words. Treasure them.
For me, deciding wearing Hijab is not about being updated with the hijabees fashions, but for the sake of covering myself. Hence I don't fancy trendy Hijabs. I prefer it to be simple and comfortable. If I were to do hijab tutorials, hahahahahaha! Trust me, you'll get bored of it. Same methods in all the vids I think, haha!
So till then, Imma get under my comforter and have a nana nap befor heading to my Strategic Management and Revenue Law tutorials later ;)
Till then loves, Salam !
